If you have not tried Pepper Jelly then you are so missing out!
I made a couple more batches of it today, I figured I better use up all my tons of peppers before they go to waste. But... apparently it doesn't make my house smell so good (my kids opinion) but oh joy it is tasty!
I put it over cream cheese and eat it with crackers but it also taste yummy with bread but my favorite is the crackers. The bad thing is its not so pleasing to my *diet* but hey it will last through out the year!
Look what else I did today....
Isn't it super cute?!? I really like it and it was fun to make... I love the holidays!!
Update on my diet... Well it is still goin... but now I am stressin because I will be going to Washington for the weekend and we are driving. Road trip, vaction = failure sooo wish me luck and keep motivating me!! I have lost 6 1/2 lbs so far that was on Sat. so I will weigh myself on Friday since we will be leaving then.


0 comments:
Post a Comment