Back to school again.. I swear they just got out for summer!!
Here is a few pictures for now.
This is Des and her friends. I didn't get an early picture of her because she had early drill and she is so busy and I swear she avoids me when I have the camera :)
Cameron has made it to 6th grade super crazy but even worse then that is Caden is in 1st grade a FULL DAY OF SCHOOL!!! :'( It was a sad day for me but an exciting day for Cade! He loved it! Cameron had a pretty good day as well!
Cute boys if I must say..
Wow Derek is the big junior now and he really don't like school so much like usual but like Des he does well. He is busy with football. He plays varsity so its super fun to watch!

Of course had to get dad in the pic!
Well that is all of the school pics that I have but have lots of football I will have to get them off my card and I will post them....Here is a pic of me before goin to work at concessions at the U for a fundraiser for drill.. It's fun but make a long day!
So went to the Fair like we do every year and its usually the same time... All YOU CAN EAT ICE CREAM.. The picture above is right after we got done.. look at that smile on Cade looks like he enjoyed it!







0 comments:
Post a Comment