CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Parents 50th Anniversary

My parents celebrated there 50th wedding Ann. How neat is that?
Pretty impressive huh..
We had such a great time so I thought I would share some of the pics we took.

Us..

Me and Dan

Me and Caden
Us again.... so cute eh'
me and my fam back in the day popping beans..
My Parents Wedding..
My Parents 50th.. I tried to recreate their wedding cake.. (that was fun)

Me and my Hubby
Kelly squeezing me =)

Don and the Cameron's

Kenz and Shae
The kids watching the show..
* The show, by the Kinikini's*

They did such and awesome job.. I love listening to them, they're the best!!

Teaching the boys the Haka.

My parent dancing to the song that was sung to them on their wedding, The Hawaiian wedding song.
My bestest brown friend ;) shake it Keilyn! woot woot
Enjoying the show!


Me and Kelly, I'm looking a bit tired..
Des and I was taking a picture,, then Dan had to be a side buster.. lol Love the smile!
Kelly kissed me yay i feel really loved =)
"I didn't do it"
The whole family with the exception of Chris darn it..
I have so many pics I will try to put more up after I download the other camera and the pictures that my great photographer friend took, Keilyn Kinikini.
What a great day, the rain kinda put a down pour on things (pun attended) but it turned out fabulous the entertainment was really great!!! Thanks to the Kinikini's they are awesome don't no what I would have done with out them!
Being with all my family was absolutely fabulous I miss them already love you guys! Happy 50th wedding anniversary Mom and Dad!!!!
























0 comments: